Friday, September 26, 2008



I made this card for today's Limited Supply Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge was called "Holly Jolly Critters", and we were to use animal stamps to create holiday cards, using ribbon as the only embellishment. I used Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories; Old Olive, Bordering Blue, and Whisper White paper; Old Olive and Basic Black stamp pads, Stampin' Write markers, and Versamarker. Card is embellished with Moss Gingham ribbon, and Dazzling Diamonds (I know, I cheated!). The moon was made by punching a 1 1/4" hole in a Post-it note, then using Stampin' pastels in white to fill in the circle.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Katie- I love this card,you did a FAB job on it girl! Your Michigan neighbor: Heidi

Lorraine said...

great card. love that moon! tfs