Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Katie's Play Date

I invited some friends (and my Mom) over to play with my stamps last night, and here are the cards I came up with. I love how the creativity flows (and the wine!) when a group gets together!
My mom & I made this one together. We used Comfort Food stamp set. The dotted BG was made by inking the dotted texture plate for the Big Shot with Real Red ink, then run a piece of white cs through. The edges are done with the new Eyelet Border punch from SU, and the card base is Chocolate Chip.
For this one I used Polka Dot Punches from the SAB catty, stamped in Handsome Hunter on Very Vanilla cs. It's layered on Creamy Caramel and Handsome Hunter cs. The Very Vanilla BG was run through the Big Shot with the swirly texture plate. The card base is Certainly Celery, and the size of this card is 4 1/4" square.

For this one I used Botanical Blooms from SAB catty, with watercolor crayons on watercolor paper, then stamped outline in Basic Black. The card base is Old Olive.


This is another card using Comfort Food stamp set. The striped piece is Classic Stripes BG stamp. Colors for this one are Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla.



No comments: