Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sketch Challenge 218

I made this card for Sketch Challenge 218 on SCS. You can find the original challenge HERE.
I used Wonderful Watercolors stamp set, with Rich Regals watercolor crayons, and black Stazon ink for the main image panel and the two small strips. The background layer is stamped with Classic Stripes and Bella Toile, and the next-to-bottom layer is a scrap from a retired 6x6 prints pack. Colors used are Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, and Whisper White. The card is finished off with white grosgrain ribbon, vintage brads, and all edges sponged with Sahara Sand. TFL!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Hi Katie...thank you for commenting on my SC218 challenge. Your artwork is fab and love how you waterecolored this image. I bought this set but am still struggling using the WC crayons. Need lots of practice. I admire your work! Hugz, Camille