Friday, May 7, 2010

Just Gellin'


Today's Free 4 All Challenge F4A11 on SCS was called Just Gellin' - obviously we were to use gel pens on our card. I created the background for this card by stamping Bella Toile in Ruby Red on Ruby Red cardstock first. Then I used my Big Shot to cut out Scribbles & Swirls Sizzlet on a piece of scrap cardstock, and used that as a stencil with my with gel pen on top of the stamped image. The main image & sentiment are Upsy Daisy. I inked the stamp with perfect plum, then sponged Ruby Red ink on the top of the image. The main image is stamped on Barely Banana cs, and the background is streaked with Summer Sun and Perfect Plum ink using sponges. The purple ribbon going across the image isn't ribbon at all, but actually a 1/2" strip of Perfect Plum cs with "stitches" drawn on with my white gel pen. TFL!

No comments: