Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Guitar Dude on Faux Metal


I made this card for today's sketch challenge on splitcoaststampers.com. It literally came together in 5 minutes because I had the main image laying in a scrap pile! I created the faux metal background a few days ago using the acrylic distress technique...this is silver shimmer paint on Basic Black cs. The guitar dude is the Just Guitar stamp from Stampin' Up!, stamped first with black Staz-On, then Versamark on top using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the images, then embossed with black embossing powder. I used scraps of the faux metal paper to punch out photo corners. The red layer is from the Jackpot designer series paper pack, and the orange layer is from the Cast-a-Spell designer series paper pack. Everything is layered on Basic Black, and the card base is Basic Gray. All supplies are Stampin' Up! TFL!

No comments: