Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas Rose




I'm on a Christmas kick lately - it's July, time to get started on Christmas cards!




To make this card, I embossed Very Vanilla cs with the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder and Big Shot machine. Next, I watercolored the roses using my Aquapainter and Cherry Cobbler ink. I then sponged Old Olive on the background around the roses. The tag is a stamp from Four Frames stamp set, watercolored with Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive, and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I matted the image panel with Crumb Cake cs before mounting it on a Cherry Cobbler card base. I added Victorian Crochet Lace and Hemp Twine, then spritzed the whold card with Vanilla Smooch Spritz to give it some shimmer. Thanks for looking!








No comments: