Friday, July 15, 2011

Love Tied With Twine


Seems I am stuck on yesterday's collage theme! This card is for today's Free For All challenge on SCS - F4A73 Twine!
The challenge was to use twine on a card, and anything else goes. I used En Francais and Love & Care stamp sets, and the colors are Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, and Wild Wasabi. I stamped the En Francais BG in Basic Gray, then stamped the flowers & leaves from Love & Care in Versamark, then I heat embossed the flowers & leaves with the new Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi embossing powders from the Summer Mini Catalog, and embossed the flower centers with black ep. I then spritzed the image with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz. The green strip behind the main image is Wild Wasabi, embossed with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and the Big Shot. The card base is Soft Suede, embossed with Framed Tulips embossing powder. Oh, and I used some Hemp Twine to tie on the tag! TFL!

No comments: