Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Projects




Since we returned from Hawaii, I've been working on Valentine's Day projects. It seems I was inspired by all the tropical flowers, I've been adding flowers to everything!




















The pink card features images from Take It To Heart from the new Spring Mini catalog. The sentiment is from Word Play from the big catalog. I made the frame using the new Framelits Labels Dies, also from the Spring Mini.
















For the red card, I also used a heart image from Take It To Heart. I stamped the background with En Francais, and added an Antique Brad, along with Early Espresso satin ribbon and an Eyelet Punched strip. Directions for the rose are on splitcoaststampers.com here:




















The box is a card keeper from the 2011 Holiday Mini. The roses on top are made the same way as on the red Valentine card. I spritzed them with Vanilla Smooch Spritz to give them some shimmer.








Thanks for looking!











1 comment:

Kezzie said...

Hey these are amazing!!!! I make cards as well (no way as amazing as this) so I love seeing amazingly talented people who make them! I've never quite got to grips with stamping, don;t know why! Anyway, I just arrived via Next blog which I haven't clicked on for years! Oh the joys of procrastination when supposed to be doing work!! Very pleased to have arrived at a craftyblog! Very nice to meet you!